BOPIS and the Process
What is BOPIS?
Buy Online Pickup In Store (BOPIS) is a widely-used industry term now in retail and sometimes the MOCE Professional plan or the process of the point of sale integration referenced as such. You may also hear "in-store-pickup" or "pick-up today".
Whatever you want to call it, just know that the MOCE Professional plan has you covered when you want to give shoppers access to see what you have in stock today on your shelf, which will also allow them to pick-up today. Way to stay competitive!
How do I start to offer BOPIS?
The implementation process of building, launching, and maintaining your Professional (BOPIS) site is simple and straightforward, with our teams of experts being able to assist as needed along the way. See how simple the process is in the steps below.
Within 6-8 weeks most members are able to launch an eCommerce custom-designed website and start receiving orders!*
- To build the perfect ecommerce site that matches your unique brand and products, our design team will meet with you to determine what's important.
- After the site launches you can update your site content at anytime and our team will offer platform training and be available for support and questions.
- Everything is hosted under one roof which means a secure online shopping experience for your customers and less work for you. Our team will help you select the right domain for your brand, or utilize an existing one and provide support for the process.
- With Professional API integration, your website will have access in Ecommerce catalog for:
- 68k+ Do it Best SKU's
- 30k+ Member Catalog "Drop-Ship" category
- 10k+ Do it Best added SKU's via Syndigo integration
- See more info) (
- API connection steps will vary based on POS, and your MOCE Program Manager will walk you through, along with POS provider support.
(See available API's by POS provider)
- Tracking for success of your store is available with analytic tools. And don't worry, we'll provide summaries of those tools in an easy-to-read format.
- Put the power of Google, social media and email to work with the oDash integration to expand awareness of your store in a quick and simple way.
- If you'd like to invest in driving the most traffic to your site, inquire about how to achieve this by showcasing your products through many other digital marketing methods, or more traditional routes. Either way, we have you covered!
*Timeline may vary based on DiB member availability and assuming version of POS is current.